Saturday 25 August 2012

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme

Afternoon lovely readers! It's Friday! You know what that means, party time! Well not actually for me as I'm working tomorrow, but generally speaking it's the time for getting your heels on, having one too many Cosmopolitans and dancing the night away. But how best to shine on a night out? Slap on some highlighter. Whether you like to go for the disco-ball look or fancy a light smattering of glitter and iridescence, you can't go wrong with a bit of highlighter. After years of being faithful to Benefit's High Beam, I saw a makeup artist use this creme in a makeup video and was sorely tempted by it. Fast forward to the FeelUnique sale and it's mine!
Do you like the flowers? I was feeling girly so wanted some to spruce up the flat, flowers just make everything a little brighter! Anyway the highlighter has a classic black matt box, and the case is the same, it wouldn't photograph properly so I left it out as you can google it easily enough! You get a decent mirror inside it and you get 4.25g for £17.00 (feelunique.com have 20% off at the moment).
This has such a beautiful sheen to it, I was worried it might be a bit gritty if there was a lot of pigment in it. Luckily I was wrong, the cream is very, well creamy! You know what I mean, it's very smooth and light to the touch and looks beautiful on, I'm very tempted to slather it all over me and attract various strange looks in the workplace...maybe I won't though.
This shade is called "Iced Gold", and I would class it as a pearly colour than leans towards ivory rather than silver. It's a very flattering, angelic glean and I'm in love! This will be my new go-to product when I'm feeling dull or under the weather. Or about to strap on the stilettos! Go buy this, now!!

10/10- yes really!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and really appreciate them! Thanks for stopping by xx