Wednesday 23 May 2012

Question Wednesday!

I really like these kind of posts but not done one yet so when I saw it on Nykki's mane blog I thought why not?
If you want to take part click here!

Ok so on to the questions!

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
Japan, I love everything about Japanese culture, as you might guess by my blog name. A girl I went to school with lives there and I pretty much stalk her Facebook pics (not in a creepy way I might add) 
2. Where is the coolest/best place you have ever traveled?
I went on a trip to Italy when I was younger where we did Rome and Sorrento, and visited the Catacombs, Pompeii, Herculaneum and even climbed Vesuvius! I would love to go back. We also went to Florida this year, which you can't beat. DISNEYLAND!!
3. How do you feel about road trips?
They're okay if you have someone to share the driving with, but unfortunately both Richard and many of my friends don't drive, so I'd end up being the responsible one. Which annuls the point of a road trip. I'd love to drive across America though.
4. You just won two tickets to your dream vacation, who's going with you?
My cat. Only kidding, I'd take Richard (sigh). You can't go drinking with your cat.
5. Airport security is only allowing you to take 3 make-up items with you, what are they?
My Bobbi Brown foundation, Revlon Lip Butter, YSL Faux Cils Mascara

1 comment:

I read all of your comments and really appreciate them! Thanks for stopping by xx