Monday 30 April 2012

ESPA Spafresh Balancing Herbal Toner

I'm a good little girl. I know that I must cleanse, tone and moisturise. Except when I can't be bothered and wash my face in the sink, oops. But generally speaking, I behave myself. When I was younger, I relied on cheaper brands, but then my naughty sensitive skin started reacting to EVERYTHING. So now I tend to stick to brands like Clinique and Clarins.

However, on a recent trip to Harvey Nichols, where I was definitely, no way, buying a single thing, I found myself magnetically drawn to the ESPA counter. Twenty minutes later and I had bought this. I am dreadful for spur-of-the-moment buys! I did however get a full kit of products to try and the woman invited me back for an evening event so all was not lost. In fairness, most high-end products I buy online heavily discounted so it was nice to have the full experience for once. Excuses over.

This is one of two Spafresh toners they have, this one is more for oily/combination skin and smells vaguely minty/tea tree/lavendery. That's a rubbish description, but it really smells expensive and even smoothing this over my face on my couch feels like I'm in a spa. It really works, I feel refreshed and notice a reduction in my oiliness after using this. I love this product, which is lucky as it was £22.50. Yeah, that's not a typo. And I wonder why I have no money?!

But just LOOK at the packaging *drools*. From the gorgeous box with its white and lilac tones, to the glass bottle with its stone-like lid, this product just screams class, but not in an inaccessible way. It makes you want to have a white-washed antique dressing table to display it proudly on. Or just to carry it about with you to show people. If I could afford it I would buy the whole range of these products, but it simply isn't an option at the moment!



10/10 and I sincerely hope I get to repurchase at some point :) Muchos love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of your comments and really appreciate them! Thanks for stopping by xx